The information below is for venues running Boppl non-integrated. If your venue is POS integrated, please see the appropriate section of the help centre.
In this section you can find out how to remove products that are no longer available or temporarily out of stock.
Out of Stock
This setting is used for when you have temporarily run out of a certain product which will be available again in the near future.
- Click the Menu tab, and select
- In the product list you can use the "switches" to turn a product on/off
- You can also use the stock "switch" on the product detail modal (after clicking on the product) - you will need to save changes in this case
- When marked as out of stock, products will be greyed out in-app and cannot be added to an order
- Just do the reverse to bring it back into stock; It's thats simple!
This setting is used for when a product is no longer available and your venue will no longer be serving it in the near future
- Go to
- Click on the product which no longer available
- Click the
- The product has now been removed from your menu