As Boppl allows customers to order and pay from their mobile, you'll need to have an account with Boppl's payment processing partner, Stripe. Stripe is PCI compliant and stores all customer details securely.
Below we will explain the process for connecting your Stripe account to your Boppl venue.
The process is very straight forward. You can either create a new Stripe account, or connect an existing Stripe account.
- A modal will appear asking you to configure Stripe with Boppl
- If you already have a Stripe account...
- Tap the
Already have a Stripe account? Sign inbutton in the top right corner of the modal (pointed out below)
- Sign-in to your existing account
- Confirm/authorise Boppl to access the account
- Tap the
- If you need to create a new Stripe account...
- Complete the form ensuring to provide all details such as ABN/ACN, registered address, bank account info etc (if incomplete Stripe may require further validation)
Authorise to access this account
That's it. You're ready to accept customer payments for Boppl orders via Stripe. Read more about how Stripe processes payments, and how you can expect to receive your payouts here.