This section will show you the stages of accepting and processing orders through Boppl.
- When an order arrives you will be presented with a ticket on the dashboard, this will show the customers name and the products they have ordered including all modifiers
- When you are ready to start the order press the "Start" button
- The order will now show on the customers phone as in progress and the ticket will update to show the Order number at the top of the ticket and a notify button at the bottom of the ticket
- When the order is ready press "Notify customer" a new modal will now appear, prompting you to notify the customer, if this is correct press "Notify"
- The ticket will again update to show the "Close order" button
- When the customer has arrived and showed you the code on their phone match this up with the ticket code
- Once the customer has received their order press the purple "Close order" button
- The order is now finished