Order Types in Boppl
You can decide what types of orders your customers can send.
Collection / Take-Away
- Standard pickup orders for collection ASAP
- Collection order with a preferred pickup time provided by customer.
- Additional Settings
- Default Time Interval (Mins): Use this to control the number of minutes between the "suggested" collection times the customer will see in-app. We suggest using 10 or 15 minutes.
- Customer enters address, venue staff deliver to address.
- Delivery Settings:
- Delivery Radius: Straight-line distance in kilometres used to determine a circular delivery zone for your venue. When a customer enters their address it is validated against this area and delivery only permitted if they are inside the boundary.
- Minimum Order Amount: You can set a minimum spend for delivery to be available. Handy if you're keen to offer delivery without charging a fee, for example.
- Additional Wait Time (Mins): When a value is entered, this is combined with the value in the Wait Time (Mins) under All Order Types to provide an approximate ETA to the customer on their order status screen. Think of this value as the additional time it takes for the delivery to be completed once the food is prepared.
Hidden Delivery Settings
Please contact us if you would like to make use of the following:
Delivery Fee:This is a simple fee applied to all deliveries. It will be shown at checkout once the customer selects delivery and confirms their address.
Custom Delivery Zone: Want to extend your delivery zone in certain directions but not in a perfect circle (for example, a river you do not want to cross due to the added delivery times)? We can configure a custom zone to suit your requirements.
Restricted Delivery Hours: Only want to delivery during peak times? This can be configured via admin (explained here) but it isn't an easy setup so feel free to reach out and we'll take care of it.
Menu Customisation Options
|Show Popular Products||
Collection order with a pick up time provided by customer. When enabled, you can set a 'Default Time Interval' which is the number of minutes between the "suggested" collection times the customer will see in-app. We suggest using 10 or 15 minutes.
Customer enters table number, venue staff deliver to table. When enabled, you can set a minimum order value for this order type to be selected by the customer in-app.
Customer enters address, venue staff deliver to address. There are several other settings that come with delivery service. Read more about delivery settings here.