You may at a point in time want to offer your customers discounts through Boppl - to do this you will need to use the promo code section of the Admin Console.
- Open Boppl Admin and go to the Promo Codes section
- Click + Add Promo Code
- Build the promo code (* is required)
- * Description
- * Code (alpha-numeric only, maximum 8 characters)
- * Discount Value Type (percentage or fixed value)
- * Discount Value
- Start Date & End Date
- Restrictions (various options)
- Restriction Value
- Activate the code so it can be used (you can activate and deactivate whenever you need)
- Click Save Promo Code
See example below showing a promo code to offer $5 off orders which can only be redeemed once per customer, and can only be redeemed by a maximum 1000 customers.
If you ever have any questions about the best way to run a certain type of offer, please get in touch!