You can easily create and manage promo codes that are eligible for customers to use at your venue.
When entered by the customer, promo codes apply a discount to the total order value. You can apply restrictions to the promo code, such as a start and end date, or valid for one use per customer.
Examples of successful promo codes.
- Enter the code RAYWHITE for 10% off orders.
- Enter the code POLICE for 20% off orders under $15.
- Enter the code NEWBIE for up to $5 off your first order. Valid one use per customer.
- We’ve set up a $250 credit balance for you. Enter the code 250XMAS to start using it up!
- Enter the code TOMYDOOR for $10 off any delivery order. Valid today only.
- Enter the code MOVEMBER and we’ll donate $2 for every order this month.
- The first 10x customers to enter the code WINNER will get $5 off their first order.
- Share the code REFER with a friend and they’ll get $20% off their first order. Valid one use per customer.
Limitations of promo codes.
- Fixed value ($X.XX) discount of the total order value
- Percentage, (X%) discount of the total order value
- Code can be up to eight characters (letters or numbers only)
- You cannot duplicate the same code characters
Locking promo code usage down with restrictions.
- Start date
- End date
- Valid only if over the minimum order value set
- Valid only if under the maximum order value set
- Limit the number of times this code can be used in total
- Limit the number of time a unique customer can use it
- Limit the total value that can be redeemed
- Reset the code restriction counter; daily, weekly, monthly
- Limit the code to a specific order type; collections, table service or delivery