In this article we will explain how to sync your in-app Boppl menu with your Kounta menu.
Keeping Your Boppl Menu Updated
The data from your Kounta POS flows through to Boppl in a few steps:
1. Your Kounta POS Menu
- This is where you maintain ALL menu items, primarily for use in the POS.
- Your menu needs to be built in a certain way to support mobile ordering.
- Read our guide on Preparing Your Kounta Menu for Boppl
2. Your Kounta Online Products Menu
- Once your base menu is prepared for Boppl, you should then refine it for customer display.
- Hide products/categories that customers should not see, and add customer friendly names.
- Read our guide on Refining Your In-App Menu with Kounta
3. Sync Boppl with Kounta
- Once you've taken care of step 1 and 2, you will want to sync Boppl with your Kounta.
- This will happen AUTOMATICALLY at the start of each day when your POS comes online.
- You can also force a sync at any time via Boppl admin
4. Review In-App Menu
- ALWAYS review your menu in the app after making changes in Kounta and syncing.
- If something is not appearing the way you thought it would, feel free to contact us for assistance.