Before you start promoting the service you will need to submit some test orders so that you and your team are familiar with how orders are received and handled.
While your venue setup is in progress, it will appear as
COMING SOON in the app.
Before you can submit test orders to train your team, you'll need to ensure the following steps have been completed.
- Menu build completed and reviewed
- Stripe connected via the BILLING page in Boppl admin
Once the above is complete, you can activate your venue by going to the TRADING TIMES section of your admin console and clicking
Go Online (see below). This will change your venue status in the app from
COMING SOON to
ONLINE/OFFLINE (read more about venue status here). Now you're ready to submit test orders.
You can use your venue login profile (used to access Boppl admin) in the customer app to submit uncharged test orders at your venue.
- Install the customer app on your mobile (either Boppl, or your branded app)
- Sign-in to the customer app using your venue login credentials
- Navigate to your venue in the list/map
- Add items to your order
- Review your order by tapping the 'bell' in the upper right corner
- Confirm your order to progress to checkout
- Select the desired order type (PICKUP / DELIVER TO ADDRESS / DELIVER TO TABLE)
- Tap PAY & SEND ORDER
- Receive the order in your POS (example shown below)
- Handle the order as you would any other order (process here)
NB: You can send test orders using the process above at any time, even after your venue is completely launched. This can be useful when training new team members, or checking to see if there is an issue with your menu etc.
Customer name replaced with 'Test Account'
'Boppl Discount - Test Order' 100% discount applied automatically